Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
What you can expect
As a Graduate Associate with our Audit & Assurance team, you will build an understanding on the importance of audit work and how it impacts their business. You will be working in a team environment, leading by a senior and stepping out to interact with clients. The senior will guide you through in case you have any questions. Also, you will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations, from privately owned business, well known household name up to public/listed companies.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Getting familiar to use key software and systems facilitating your day-to-day work;
- Learning by doing through checking and investigating a client’s financial information, such as purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Building up your professional knowledge by providing analysis and insight;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Acquiring essentials skills to shape your career the way you want
Who we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have the followings?
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to connect with clients and stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility; the ability to fit in a team environment and establish rapport with peers as well as supervisors
- Analytical skills – the ability to think critically, research and solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Commitment to self-development & learning
- Affinity with our values – in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
- Self-motivation and passion about your career
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Non-degree holder in any discipline
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay, birthday leave, marriage leave and employee activities. For your career progression, we will provide examination support, including but not limited to study / examination leave and subsidy along the way.