Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Coaching and supervising the work of the Assistant/s
- Review and analyse monthly management accounts and supporting schedules
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards, Malaysian Private Entity Reporting Standards and other international GAAP
- Preparation, review and filing of tax such as sales and service tax and withholding tax
- Support the technical and soft skills development of the Assistant/s through on-the-job training
- Act as a key point of contact in client relationships to enhance client experience
- Liaise with clients’ auditors and tax agents to ensure a smooth exchange of information
- Support the management team with creative ideas to continually improve the way we work and the service we provide
- Assisting in coordination and management of the financial audit process
- Interim financial management/secondments to clients
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs
- Establish good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team
- To coordinate with Finance on creation of new assignment code, issuance of monthly invoices and update of collections.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or part qualified ACCA/CPA Australia/ICAEW
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in professional medium/large audit practice experience and/or large multi- national.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Meticulous and have attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Proficient with the use of collaboration tools, i.e. MS Teams, DocuSign etc.
- Sense of responsibility, integrity and able to handle confidential matters.
- Excellent functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of accounting software (XERO, SAP, Oracle, Sage Line 50, Surf, Accounts IQ, Quickbooks, Dynamics 365) is an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”