Mazars in Korea is looking for a professional who will provide a high quality service to the Accounting Outsourcing Service team’s clients. As an Accountant, this position will manage the full process of accounting related data activities. This includes taking full ownership of all client communications, ensuring timely responses, follow through, and resolution of client inquiries.
*This position will have a 3-months probation period. (Fully paid)
During the probation period, your performance will be assessed, and after a 1:1 session with the manager and HR team, you will be officially joining Mazars in Korea.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will take full responsibility for the oversight and maintenance of client accounting records and preparing management accounts for your own portfolio of clients, including:
- Tax (VAT filing and etc.)
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Cash management
- Inbound investment consulting for foreign investors/invested companies
- Remote working 3 days per week (scheduled)
- Flexible working hours system (core-time 10:00 – 4:00)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance fields
- Experience in an accounting service provider firm (outsourcing firm) is preferred
- Profiency in Microsoft Excel
- Business level Korean and English proficiency in written and spoken skills are preferred
- Experience in any ERP system is preferred
Our “must haves”
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- You are a fast learner and willing to achieve new techniques.
- You are eager to develop existing and new skills for a successful career.
- You are a highly motivated self starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- You have proactive atttude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
- You are self-motivated, responsible and reliable.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV with your contact information.
Your file name should be : [AOS – Accountant – Name]
For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com.