Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Our Accounting Outsourcing team provides accounting services tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Performing accounting activities and posting A/P, A/R, GL and taxation
- Responsible for Month-end/Year-end closing process and reconciliation of ledgers
- Preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Prepare and submit Sales and Service Tax returns and Withholding Tax returns
- Perform payment processing
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory compliance
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditors, tax agents, company secretary, banker etc.
- May be seconded to clients’ office whenever required
- Immediately available.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome but experience of handling large amounts of data is a plus.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with clients.
- Strong capability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrate commitment to client service.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Functional knowledge of basic Microsoft applications (Word & Excel) is a must.
- Functional knowledge of accounting software is an advantage.