- Work closely with the senior FAS team members and assist in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, perform research, and analyze for due diligence of the company or business for various projects. Also, support for post-deal transactions to major corporate, multinational companies, and private equity clients.
- Assist in analyzing financial information to identify historical financial trends, quality of earnings, working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks, reviewing accounting records, which may impact the valuation of the target company.
- Understand the key drivers of a business’s success or failure, including products, services, markets, etc.
- Cooperate with targets on due diligence activities including working and reviewing on the presentation materials for clients.
- Build and manage relationships with FAS team members and other service lines of Mazars and assist senior members of the team.
- Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accountancy/accounting, or economics.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Financial Due Diligence, financial advisory, and/or Audit & Assurance with global accounting firms
- A relevant professional qualification (CFA, CPA/ACCA, MBA etc) will be highly regarded.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in team
- Strong presence and appropriate level of confidence
- Multi-task and balance time effectively, maintaining a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to work with an international environment.