Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant Audit to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting seniors in audit assignment.
- Develop understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- Strong interest in and good understanding of accounting, tax and financial analysis
- A true-born team player, who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and is critical minded oriented
- Strong sense for responsibility
- An outstanding integrity
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel.