We are looking for a business partner who has a passion to partner with the business and an aptitude for accuracy and organisational skills. This role will provide business and administrative support to the tax team in a variety of functions ranging from preparation of fee proposals, updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Netsuite or Salesforce) and other internal status tracking tools, invoicing and debt tracking and follow ups, liaison contact with other teams and other administrative and secretarial support.
- Supporting the team in preparing fee proposals, tracking new opportunities, updating the CRM system on a timely basis and generating reports on a timely basis.
- Invoicing and debt collection:
- Raise and get approvals for invoices through the firm’s business software,
- Management of client engagement records and account receivables,
- Handling clients’ clarifications,
- Payments and discrepancies, and
- Requests for statements of account, etc.
- Updating internal status tracker tool as and when required.
- Be the point of liaison with Finance department for account receivables, WIP reports, invoices, client payments progress and issues, etc.
- Prepare weekly or ad-hoc (revenue, billing and WIP) reports for the tax management team.
- General secretarial support for Tax Partners and administrative support for the tax department.
- Organise and management of client mail from the tax authority.
- Any other administrative duties and ad-hoc support required from the tax team.
- Diploma in Business Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years in administrative/coordination work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to consistently meet deadlines as required