Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Performing full range of company secretarial services for our international and local clients.
- To assist in corporate and administrative matters relating to Board and Board Committee Meetings and General Meetings.
- To assist in incorporation of companies, licencing and restructuring or cessation of the companies.
- To assist in preparing Directors’ Resolution, Minutes and statutory forms for filing to SSM.
- Annual return preparation.
- Ensure proper maintenance of statutory records, submission of statutory returns and compliance of statutory requirements under the Companies Act 2016 and Companies Act 1965.
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s information.
- Ensure prompt response and delivery of documents to clients.
- Register and lodge documents to the registrar according to the deadline provided in the Acts.
- Keeping and maintaining proper statutory books, register books and secretarial files of the companies and ensure all company information/documents recorded/kept therein are up-to-date.
- Supervise the movement of company’s share capital generally, including preparation of share allotment letters and documents including advising the fees payable to CCM for registration of increase in share capital, issuance of share certificates; and handling share transfers and advising stamp duty payable per transfer including eligibility to apply for stamp duty relief under Section 15A of the Stamp Act 1949.
- To provide support beyond secretarial work as and when required by Senior/Manager.
- Fresh Graduates to up to 2 years of relevant experience in Corporate Secretarial.
- Degree in Corporate Administration, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- ICSA/MAICSA qualification or currently pursuing ICSA/MAICSA course.
- Well verse with Companies Act 2016, relevant corporate governance and other statutory requirements.
- High degree of integrity, strong sense of responsibility and attention to details in delivering quality works.
- Strong interpersonal skills in managing clients and team members.
- Strong command of English language and business writing skills.
- Strong capability to manage priorities, deadlines and frequent changes.
- Strong written and verbal communications, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to client service.