Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
As the financial services consulting team in Hong Kong, we provide integrated solutions to financial institutions to help them anticipating change in a complex and volatile environment and meeting challenges of increasingly stringent regulations. We are currently looking for individuals who are keen in developing a career in banking and capital markets, asset management and insurance consulting. Working with our financial services clients you will gain significant exposure to clients operating in complex environments. With the support of partners, directors, and managers, you will be expected to support to an increasing in demand for our FS consulting services.
What you can expect
- Support the development on consulting engagement plans and project approaches, analyse client’s current business processes and understanding the risk management environment for financial institutions
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of consulting engagements covering regulatory, operational and IT advisory with FS clients in areas such as client onboarding, KYC, AML, licensing, IT regulatory/ system architecture/ pre- or post-implementation, cybersecurity reviews
- Utilise your skills in the areas of structured problem solving, business analysis, analytics, design thinking and lean process improvement to help our FS clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations
- Use of technology and data including FinTech/ RegTech/ InsuTech innovation with respect to financial institutions to promote innovation and achieve regulatory compliance
- Support change management including the revision or formulation of new policies, systems and controls aligned with regulatory requirements and regulators’ expectations
- Plan, execute and communicate with engagement stakeholders of the financial institutions
- Identify current and emerging trends of regulatory requirements for the financial services sector in Hong Kong, Singapore, Mainland China and other Asian markets and global regulatory expectations
Who we are looking for
- Fresh graduate with major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Legal, Information Systems, Computer Science/ Engineering or related subjects
- 1 – 2 years’ experience gained in professional services firms or commercial banks will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn, adaptive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua would be a plus
- Advanced report writing skills, with the ability to create and organise varying forms of business information while developing it into cohesive, meaningful, professional reports and presentations
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the basic salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, birthday leave and marriage leave. Please apply with detailed resume, contact numbers, current salary, expected salary and availability in strict confidence.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.