Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Advise financial institutions on governance, risk management, and internal control framework to ensure the risks taken are understood, managed and communicated.
- Understand client’s business strategies, risk appetite, corporate structure and regulatory requirements
- Advise clients on the design and implementation of governance, risk and compliance structures, processes, and systems including policy, procedure, model, methodology, and approach
- Perform current state assessments against regulatory requirements and market practices to identify value added opportunities for improvement
- Perform regular risk assessment, internal control review and/or compliance testing to ensure all risk taken are identified and addressed by effectively designed and operating controls.
- Develop relationships internally across other services and externally with clients, regulators and financial services industry practitioners.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or above
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Strong business and risk mindset
- Interested in rules and regulations
- Willing to learn new things, develop new ideas and challenge status quo
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- independent research skills and high degree of drive;
- Ability to multi-tasking with good attention to detail
*Candidates with less experience will be considered for role as Consultants.
What we offer
We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the basic salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, birthday leave and marriage leave. Please apply with detailed resume, contact numbers, current salary, expected salary and availability in strict confidence.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.