This role offers an excellent opportunity for a highly organised, reliable and effective individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant in our firm and to work with a team of professionals. The role requires you to take responsibility for the full spectrum of functions performed by a personal assistant to Partners and to support all other stakeholders in the team. You are expected to be proactive, forward-thinking and organized while assisting partners and teams with their work activities. You will be involved in many operational and strategical matters which will require you to thrive under pressure, maintain confidentiality and be good at multi-tasking.
- Scheduling the meetings for Partners, physically/virtually, including all incidental logistics
- Prepare materials and documents for internal & external meetings
- Support with PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Attend meetings and taking minutes.
- Support all post-meeting follow up actions
Manage Training Calendar
- Manage the training calendar for various leadership, soft-skills, and technical training and development program
Outsourcing Projects (Accounting/Payroll/Corporate Secretarial/Others)
- Support the projects initiated from the Outsourcing Partners/Leaders and monitoring its progress
- Coordinating between different stakeholders, internally & externally
Forum & Conference
- Prepare and organize the forum and conference for Partners
- Act as a bridge between the Partners and internal and external stakeholders, representing the Partners when necessar
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Partners. Be familiar with each partners’ agenda, requests and working styles.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation and managing schedules of the partners, taking accountability to plan and schedule arrangements in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Handles and file expense claims for the reporting partners and keeps track and collate all expenses claims for required reporting purposes.
- Performs administrative duties such as preparation of engagement letters, reports, invoices etc and is responsible for effective and timely execution of each task.
- Assist in the preparation/collation of email circulars, PowerPoint presentations, etc as and when needed.
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant to C-level executives.
- Good team player and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and highly responsible and reliable.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.