Business Development Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our German Desk and drive the growth of our finance and accountancy services. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, establishing, and nurturing relationships with clients, and ultimately expanding our client base within the finance and accountancy sector.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, potential clients, and emerging opportunities in the industry.
- Analyze and benchmark market offerings and USPs.
New Business Development:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to attract new clients.
- Create and publish content.
- Generate leads through various channels, including cold calls, networking, referrals and social media.
- Qualify leads and prioritize prospects for adequate support and maximum conversion.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals set by the company.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs and challenges.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction by ensuring excellent customer service and responsiveness.
Proposal and Presentation:
- Collaborate with the technical teams to customize solutions and pricing to meet clients’ requirements.
- Clearly communicate the value proposition of our tailor-made proposed services.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare regular reports on business development activities, sales performance, and market trends.
- Use data-driven insights to refine the business development strategy for continuous improvement.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Accountancy and/or Taxation
- Languages: native German, fluent English, other languages are a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in financial services or a related industry with exposure to business development.
- Knowledge of finance services, industry trends, regulatory environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a results-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the below addresses the following documents:
- Cover letter in English (Optional)
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City office
- Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam