We are looking for passionate candidate to join our HR team to make a positive difference in every big and small ways, in managing and developing the talents at Mazars in Malaysia.
- Assist in developing and implementing effective HR policies, procedures and regulations and in handling full spectrum of HR functions.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Administering recruitment processes, onboarding and offboarding, and employer branding.
- To assist in career fair and personnel administrative jobs from time to time when needed.
- Organizing employee engagement events and activities.
- Support HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars. Assist HRDC fund applications and ensuring timely claims.
- To perform HR transactional activities including data entry, correspondence, reporting and record keeping.
- To coordinate & to support the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Well organized with high sense of urgency.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screenings.
- Understanding or employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethics.