Mazars Indonesia is opening internship program for final-year students from Accounting major to be nurtured as a promising consultant generation of Mazars in Indonesia.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings;
- Assist in-charge to carry out work as assigned;
- Understanding and performing accounting procedures assigned to you;
- Final year university students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting Financial/Management Accounting or equivalent.
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc.)
- Able to engage internship of 3 months duration