We are looking for candidates in IT Audit in assisting our clients need to build resilience and protect their long-term performance. This is an entry-level position, if you have the passion to grow with a dynamic team, this is the right place.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Accounting / Finance / Information Systems / Information Technology or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of IT audit experience in Audit or consulting firms; but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Professional experience as an internal employee working on IT risk or IT compliance related function.
- Member or finalist of professional qualification preferred such as CISA, CISSP or CISM (either one only) or ACCA / CPA Australia / ICAEW / MICPA accounting professional qualification.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Good written and presentation skills in English.
- Logical thinker with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel (more than 50%) and ability to work diligently without pressure.