We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm.
You will be expected to work closely with team members and under guidance from your superiors on IT audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement.
- Perform risk assessments on IT, covering IT General Controls and Application Controls.
- Prepare and/or review audit documentation for IT and financial reporting.
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with the relevant methodology.
- Propose resolutions to significant issues and deficiencies.
- Review information accompanying the report in accordance with the applicable framework.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification (e.g., CISA, CISSP) is preferred.
- Candidates with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience will be considered for an Associate role, while those with 2 – 5 years of experience will be eligible for a Senior role.
- Experience from an international accounting firm is an added advantage.
- Commendable analytical and technical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.