Our management consultants excel in consulting across everything from organisational design to business strategy to cash flow optimisation. You will work closely with the team to enhance clients’ businesses to operate at its best. You will be able to develop your experience and knowledge to spot the areas where businesses can be reinvigorated and enhanced.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and organise information about the consulting case to be solved to be improved.
- Understand our client’s business environment and internal processes, identify data sources, visualise large and complex data, to develop dashboard and analysis for business performance monitoring and reporting
- Conduct financial analysis and build related financial models to validate our client’s organic or inorganic growth strategies
- Conduct market intelligence consisting of industry and competitive outlook.
- Assist to formulate key strategies and business roadmaps based on primary and secondary research gathered
- Execute assigned financial management and planning consultancy projects
- Interact and advise clients proactively on matters pertaining to assigned projects
- To work as a team to ensure the quality of the team’s deliverables are in the line of the client’s expectations
- Support senior members through presentations and written reports.
- Degree in Business or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years and 2 – 5 years of relevant experience (in consulting / audit) will be considered for Associate and Senior role respectively, but candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and drive to ‘take ownership’ of tasks and situations
- Demonstrate ability to think and communicate strategically with good analytical skills
- Good working knowledge in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good client management skills, interpersonal and communication skills