Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for a Manager Financial Advisory Services to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage various FA projects (mostly due diligence – inbound/outbound, M&A, etc.) and other transaction services work for clients in various industries at the highest technical and professional standard.
- Perform professional analytical review of the financial statements and accounts;
- Managing client engagements and relationships, providing solutions, and communication with regulatory bodies
- Monitor progress of the project in accordance with the timeline and budget
- Preparation of billing and managing budgets
- Manage a team, including seniors and juniors.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop staff in a range of matters, reviewing work and providing technical and non-technical support and leadership
- Business Development, driving improvement and efficiencies as well as developing internal and external networks
- Play a role in certain internal initiatives (marketing, compliance, training, etc.) at local and sometimes regional level.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in Indonesia or overseas in a related field (commerce, business, accounting, etc.)
- +7 years of experience providing financial advisory services in a large or mid-size firm (or combination of audit and advisory services)
- Other experience outside of FA (e.g. external audit, consulting) will be advantages
- Strong business oriented mind and interest in developing/growing our FAS business
- Strong desire and ability to communicate with clients at the highest level
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team/project management skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking capabilities;
- Business-level English are required
- CPA, CFA, CA or similar certifications are a plus