We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our Financial Advisory – Transaction Services practice in Singapore.
The Transaction Services Manager is in-charge of various functions including managing project delivery, generating and supporting the business, ensuring quality control, providing technical leadership as well as sourcing for appropriate staff for the team.
- Lead team in conducting assignments in transaction services.
- Guide team to prepare and deliver high quality due diligence reports.
- Guide team on post-merger assignments.
- Works closely with members in Singapore as well as overseas TS teams across the Asia Pacific and globally.
- Support the Partner on client management, practice development, and business development activities including but not limited to project scoping, reviewing of business proposals and engagement letters.
- Build internal and external relationships to drive business development strategies.
- Background in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other relevant field
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in financial due diligence in international accounting/professional service firms
- Member of ISCA preferred but not necessary
- Qualification such as CA, CFA, ACCA or equivalent
- Familiar with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong grasp of due diligence in transaction context
- Knowledge in taxation and accreditation is a plus
- Ability to analyse and make sense of data, and communicate data insights to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to lead teams across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to expand personal network to build the business