Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for a Assistant Manager – Payroll Services to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
The Assistant Manager – Payroll Services will be managing Payroll team of Mazars Indonesia. He/She will ensure the quality of the work performed by the team and communicate with clients at highest level, ensuring timely responses, follow through, and resolution of client enquiries.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Managing a payroll team at Mazars Indonesia
- Reviewing work and managing quality of the work of the team
- Interfacing with clients including identify client needs and provide recommendations utilizing payroll best practices and analysis
- Issuing monthly invoices to clients
- To perform payroll advisory work for clients and conduct payroll simulations as required
- Provide reports to Directors
- Ability to work with all levels of staff (internal and external), utilizing clear, effective communication.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting from reputable university
- 6-7 years of working experience in payroll, preferably with consulting experience in a consulting firm
- Comprehensive knowledge in Indonesia regulation related to tax, manpower and BPJS
- Outstanding comprehension on the utilization of Ms Office products especially Excel and payroll operating systems
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a diversified cultural environment
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to liaise well with others and deal with confidential materials
- Ability to pay attention to details