We are seeking a highly motivated, independent professional to join our risk management team. As part of the risk management team, you will assist the team on the firm’s ethical and risk matters which includes but not limited to business, financial and security.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Assist with the development and implementation of the firm’s enterprise risk management framework.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks across the business units.
- Develop and maintain a risk reporting system that provides timely and accurate information to the management.
- Data Protection
- Assist with the assessment, managing and monitoring of compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- Develop and update policies and procedures relating to data protection.
- Advising and perform data protection impact assessments.
- Reviewing of basic legal documents such as NDA and Client Agreements
- Updating firm’s policies based on regulatory changes
- Attend to queries relating to onboarding and continuance assessment, independence, anti-money laundering and data protection
- General Compliance
- Carry out annual and regular testing to ensure compliance to firm’s policies
- Organise information for reporting to the group and regulators
- Organise, facilitate and deliver risk management related training
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an international public accounting firm, financial institution or multinational company.
- Advantageous to have experience in ERM and/or data protection.
- Possess keen interest in the international development of the risk management policies with a good understanding of regulatory compliance.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, with ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curious and motivated, with strong interest in enterprise risk management and data privacy