Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, tax, and advisory services provider.
Mazars Indonesia is looking for Manager/Assistant Manager Tax to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing team in providing various tax audit, tax advisory, tax dispute & litigation and tax compliance support services to clients
- Manage the clients’ portfolio in wide range of industries and work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of tax services to clients, provide value-added consultation to client
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on tax issues to tax partners
- Supervise and develop staff and seniors, coaching staff on new development in tax legislation
- Meeting and dealing with the tax authority on technical issue
- Attend to enquiries from other offices of Mazars worldwide.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Accounting, Tax, Commerce, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Hold Indonesia Tax License, possess Professional Certificate, Brevet AB
- Strong business technical knowledge with at least 6 years working experience, preferably experienced in managerial level in t tax audit and consultancy, ideally in a tax consulting firm.
- Dynamic leadership qualities, people-oriented and driven to foster strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and time management skill
- Possess good spoken and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia