Experience: 5 -8 yrs post qualification
Qualification: UG – Any graduate PG – Chartered Accountant (Mandatory)
• Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients
• Should be able to manage large, medium scale multi-location assignments
• Aid in the identification of business development as well as help expand the client base by identifying and growing current client portfolio
• Ability to prioritize, works on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
• Understanding of Firm’s Quality and Risk Management procedures
• Lead and motivate a team of Managers, Assistant Managers, Executives and Audit Assistants and ensure that team delivers high quality work
• Assist with the career development of team members as well as work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff
• Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
• Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional service as well
• Willingness and ability to travel
Desired Skills & Expertise:
• Must have strong knowledge of Indian accounting standards.
• Must have reasonable knowledge of IFRS
• Strong knowledge of Auditing Standards including clarified ISAs
• Well versed with statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
• Experience in managing audit of listed entities
• Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing effectively in English
• Should have effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills