We are looking for suitable candidate for this role to assist and coordinate all marketing and communications functions, and support the branding and business development of Mazars in Malaysia.
- Write and proofread marketing articles and related document.
- Manage adverts in the press (local, regional, national, and specialist publications).
- Assist the executive in the design, creation, composing and editing of newsletters, marketing materials, including leaflets, newsletters, etc.
- Organize and/or attend events such as conferences, seminars, roadshow, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Monitor, update and promote the organization’s website regularly.
- Design flyers, graphics and other marketing material (corporate template will be provided)
- Manage and monitor on Firm’s social media spaces to ensure content updates and user engagement.
- Drive traffic and awareness of Mazars in Malaysia’s digital properties through social publishing of multimedia content in a timely manner.
- Manage contact database of clients, update business contact and community affiliates.
- Assist in the marketing and business development event calendars
- Update company presentations and all relevant marketing knowledge.
- Handle purchasing process for stationeries, office equipment, services related to marketing work.
- Initiate and coordinate many campaigns including student brand ambassador campaign.
- Operate photo shoots concerning company’s marketing activities.
- Other assignments deemed necessary.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years in relevant work experience.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve campaigns performance.
- Relationships with major media partners, email marketing campaigns and affiliate programs.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Must be proficient in computer literacy in MS Words, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Good personality and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Basic video editing skills: experience in filming and video camera equipment and/or working knowledge of graphics software e.g. Adobe Photoshop would be a plus
- Experience working on a video editing software and Photoshop is highly desired
- Creative thinking, positive attitude, has great attention to detail, able to work in a team and under tight deadlines with changing priorities.