Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, independent professional to join our risk management team. As part of the risk management team, you will assist the team on risk management activities of the firm.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Firmwide Risk Management
- Assist the head of risk management in formulating internal risk management policies and procedures based on Mazars Group Risk Management Manual
- Review of firm’s internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Group’s Manual
- Perform monitoring activities including testing of compliance of risk management activities in meeting requirements for both internal and external purposes.
- Assist in preparation reporting documents and inspection of regulatory agencies.
- Assist in preparation of internal risk management trainings.
- Other related ad hoc duties as and may be assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience in an international public accounting firm or bank
- Keen interest in the international development of the risk management profession.
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Possess good communication in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and preparing reports (Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)