We require a Senior Accounting Manager to support the development of an already successful Accounting Practice. Your day to day role will be to manage a team responsible for providing outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients. As team leader you will expected to:
- Prepare accounting reports for use by client’s management
- Prepare financial statements for statutory purposes
- Ensure that the accounting services provided by your team are completed on time whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
- Develop strong client relationships
- Motivate, develop and train the accountants within your team
- Improve the efficiency of your team to perform accounting services within budget. Where there are budget overruns, identify the causes and implement solutions
- Support the preparation of proposals to prospective clients
You will support the Partners of the Accounting Practice to develop the Practice’s quality controls and internal processes, use of technology, management information systems and training programs.
You may be required to undertake the role of your client’s Financial Controller, providing their Board of Directors with relevant analysis, value-added and business-oriented comment on their financial results.
You will also have the opportunity to perform one-off assignments such as establishing accounting process, control procedures or supporting business advisory projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years experience in the accounting field preferably with an international company
- Strong knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code
- Computer literate and familiar with several accounting applications
- Highly competent in both written and spoken English
- CPA, Tax Auditor, or other international accounting qualification will be considered as a plus
- Strong technical skills, for example: IFRS, US GAAP, cost accounting, financial services or international taxation
- Eager to build on existing skills and develop management and leadership skills for a successful career
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.