You will be working at the S Metro Building on Sukhumvit Road (Phrom Phong BTS).
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the accounting field preferably with an international company
- Good knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code
- Computer literate and familiar with several accounting applications
- Capable of working with English documentation
- CPA, Tax Auditor, or other international accounting qualification will be considered as a plus
- Eager to build on your existing skills and to develop your career
- Proactive attitude with the ability to implement solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Your day to day role will include :
- Handle vendor invoices (check correctness of invoices& Tax invoices)
- Analyze and identify WHT rate for foreign invoices / DTA knowledge
- Handle documents receive back from the bank after payment made to vendor (service tax invoice, WHT, pay -slip), filing as payment voucher together with original vendor invoice, running number per SAP documents.
- Transfer /booking deferred service VAT to purchase VAT
- Review payment proposal (central payment run), mapping with vendor invoices, check correctness of assign WHT / missing assign WHT and alert for correction
- Collect Purchase Tax invoices (filing, copied, check completeness of physical tax invoices and VAT report before send scan tax invoice to client’s Tax Compliance Supplier for further VAT filing and submission)
- Collect WHT (filing, copied, check completeness per WHT report, then send scan WHT certificate and documents support to client’s Tax Compliance Supplier for WHT filing and submission)
- Filing undue vendor invoice and filing payment voucher/ payment documents