- Require a talented and innovative marketing professional to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimising our marketing strategies and managing the marketing activities with a measurable outcome.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and recall of the services with measurable outcomes to increase our market share.
- Work closely with the sales and business development team to develop marketing activities that will drive sales activities and generate new business leads.
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and manage its implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop brand training presentations and conduct training sessions to employees and business leaders.
- Identify current industry trends, perform competitor analysis on digital platforms, marketing technologies, client pitch packs, proposals etc. to drive as an input into our strategies
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Identify relevant event opportunities and develop internal events both online and offline with measurable outcomes.
- Foster cooperation and relationships with business partners, professional bodies, universities, and industrial zones
- Develop and build measurable performance indicators for all marketing activities.
- Manage the activities of suppliers, vendors and agencies with measurable outcomes.
- Proficient project management skills such as preparation of monthly reports, track ROI and budget and expenditure etc.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with internal cross functional team to deliver marketing objectives.
- Oversee the activities of social media platforms and website to ensure the relevancy and accuracy of information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing.
- Should have experience working in B2B/Consulting ecosystem and have developed content in your previous experience.
- A good understanding of digital marketing tools with data analytic skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience marketing and communications with atleast 1 years in lead role
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with ability to manage a complex workload
- A good team player
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and comfortable with public speaking.
- Hand-on experience in MS Office (especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Preferred experience in Adobe suite
- A self-starter taking complete ownership of assigned work.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Open and adaptable to feedback