About the profile: Maintenance of audit quality and firm’s policies around the same of utmost importance. The Firm’s Quality Control Group is a group specifically formed with the prime objective of establishing and maintaining the quality control process of the firm and providing professional and technical support to all the assurance staff members in the said domain. Primarily, this group is responsible for timely preparation/updation/maintenance of Quality Control Manuals/ Policies/ Procedures and implementation of these across the Assurance department, consultation and training to the assurance staff on all related matters.
Job Responsibilities: (With respect to Firm’s Quality Control Processes and related matters)
- Preparation of Quality Control Manuals/ Policies/ Procedures and implementation of these across the Assurance department and timely Updation thereof on regular intervals.
- Providing guidance to the assurance department.
- Technical Consultation with the staff members in consultation with the seniors.
- Preparing and circulating different news flashes/alerts to the firm, giving all the developments and analysis thereon.
- Developing all internal guidelines and comminutions for assurance staff.
- Developing all the model formats required for internal circulation.
- Training to the assurance staff.
- Comment and formulate firm’s stand on emerging issues.
- Research for the best present practices to be adopted by the firm.
- Collating the experiences and/ or research of all assurance staff, for specific problems with the solutions, to be used in future by other staff members.
- Providing comments/suggestions on various exposure drafts issued by ICAI, IAASB, MCA etc.
- Working and coordinating with other service lines within the firm on the technical issues.
- Maintenance of technical database.
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Good MS Excel Skills;
- Good hands-on preparation and presentation of PPTs;
- Research and technical skills;
- Excellent email and report writing skills;
- Good team-work spirit.