Senior IFRS Consultant
IFRS services – Ho Chi Minh City office
We are seeking for experienced candidates to join our Audit & assurance team as Senior IFRS Consultant at Ho Chi Minh City office.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 240 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 47,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 95 countries.
You will be involved in various assignments including:
- Prepare technical memorandum and analysis documentation
- Design financial closing reporting processes and relevant reporting controls
- Follow-up of developments and external publications relating to IFRS
- Adhere closely to project timeline and escalate issues on a timely manner
- Provide accounting advisory in connection with IFRS
- Be responsible for internal and external presentations
- Develop working relationships with clients
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Supervise of assignments for local and international clients in diverse industries
- Mentor/coach and assist junior staff in reaching their full potential
- Good knowledge of the finance function, its organization, processes, and systems
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to non-experts
- Good technical knowledge & understanding of IFRS
- Good client relationships and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organized, honest and highly committed
- Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements recommendations
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Having the ability to work under high pressure
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HCMC OFFICE
9th – 11th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam