About the team:
At Mazars, our ability to advice clients in M&A transactions issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and commercial view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Financial advisory practice is a growing practice in Thailand. We provide clients with a full range of services, including:
- Deal advisory services
- Corporate finance services
- Forensic Services
- Restructuring Services
- Valuation Advisory Services
Your role as senior manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Our fully dedicated M&A Transaction or deal advisory team provides private equity investors and corporate buyers with a broad spectrum of accounting, tax and other services to support all types of mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, investment and financing structures, divestitures, spin-offs and post-transaction activities.
- Execute transaction and related advisory services engagements in serving corporations and private equity investors in financial due diligence, accounting structuring, business valuation, financial modelling, financial advisory and related transaction support services;
- Work closely with local and international colleagues from different service lines as well as external professional advisors, including financial advisors, lawyers and industry experts;
- Manage execution team in performing the fieldwork and be responsible for the overall progress;
- Perform risk management procedures including scoping, drafting engagement letters and project budgeting;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Manage the preparation of high quality of report and deliverables.
- Assist partners in developing local and international business opportunities by preparing pitching and proposal materials;
- Lead, coach, supervise and develop the skills of junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or MBA.
- 7 years relevant work experience in Big Four accounting firm and/or audit or equivalent transaction services;
- Professional qualification of CPA, CFA or other equivalent qualifications will be an advantage
- Must have good business sense and be able to identify key elements and issues in the transaction;
- Independent and self-motivated, good team player with ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai, and writing skills, including the ability to write well-structured reports;
- A strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word;
- Willingness to travel is a must (occasionally with short notice).