Mazars Indonesia is looking for Manager Audit – QC & Methodology to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Objective of this role:
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars global audit methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. This role focuses on quality control and carries out EQCR to ensure professional standards compliance in our reports.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop policies and procedures related to the Firm’s system of quality control as required under the IFRS, PSAK and Mazars QC Manual.
- Implement details policies and procedures that support compliance with professional standards (IFRS, PSAK, etc.)
- Implement the methodology pillar of ISQM1
- Continuously consult with Firm personnel regarding compliance with professional standards matters.
- Monitor Firm compliance with Mazars Quality Control Standards and engagement standards.
- Manage the Firm’s annual internal inspection process, which addresses both Firm level policy compliance, and audit and attest engagement standards.
- Manage the Firm’s global reporting requirements to Mazars Group.
- Perform Engagement Quality Control reviews on professional standards issues.
- Maintain and update the Firm’s Quality Control Manuals.
- Participate in both regulatory and global control inspections.
- Stay current on industry development related to engagement standards that impact out business.
- Develop strategies and materials to implement both new and changed standards efficiently.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, Master degree is preferable
- Qualified accountant – AK/ACCA/CPA, or equivalent.
- 7-8 years of relevant experiences in public accounting firm
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of about 120 professional
- Team player
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Member in any relevant professional bodies
- Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a good technical expertise
- Strong knowledge of the PSAK Quality Control, Ethics and Independence Standards, IFRS.
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence in compliance with engagement standards.
- Ability to perform technical consultations and reviews.
- Ability to research and document complex accounting and engagement standards issues.
- Ability to translate high-level technical literature into commonly understood language and usable data.
- People management experience. Excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- A desire to help grow and develop the department, and the ability to develop self and others.