Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for a Senior Transfer Pricing to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze clients’ financial situation, functions, and risks, business cycle, and perform Transfer Pricing adjustments
- Perform market studies and industry research for benchmarking and price setting
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation
- Participate actively in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing matters
- Assist in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments
- Work closely with the Manager of Transfer Pricing services team to build the business, develop relationships with clients
- Cooperate with regional and global Mazars Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university in Accounting or Fiscal Administration with min GPA of 3.0
- Minimum 3 years working experience in tax consulting firm for Transfer Pricing division.
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian & international Tax Laws
- Technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Indonesian and global Transfer Pricing rules
- Proficient in English, especially writing skills
- Strong MS Excel skills, and familiar with Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word and PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a fast-moving and pressing deadline environment
- Passion for meeting client expectations with responsibility