Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars Outsourcing Services team provides services to local and cross border clients as well as coordinates large assignments on a regional or global level. Our services are provided on a mix of local and international software. We also work frequently with a wide range of systems including Xero, SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Dynamics, and many others. We continuously invest in developing strong sectoral expertise as well as the technological, scientific and soft skills that will shape professional services in the near future. As a core function in supporting finance and accounting functions in any organisation, we are looking for candidates who are eager to develop a competency in this specialty to ensure our services are delivered with quality and accuracy.
In your 3 or more months learning journey, you will have exposure to local, regional and well-known international clientele taking care of their outsourcing needs. You will be working in a team environment, led by a senior and stepping out to interact with clients. The senior will guide you through in case you have any questions.
What You Can Expect
- Develop concrete skillset to prepare client’s financial statements, group consolidation and financial reporting, coordination in audit process and filing of profits tax returns, support budget and forecast activities
- Support client’s finance and accounting transformation
- Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions.
- Meet project deadline and ensure high accuracy
- Contribute to operation efficiency via feedback on current work procedures
- Learn how to nurture client relationships with close communications and develop an understanding of their business/industry
- Handle special and ad hoc projects and support managers when required
Who We Are Looking For
- Students who can commit for full-time internship during the period
- Students who are taking non-degree courses or above in accounting /finance / business related disciplines, penultimate year students are preferred but not a must
- Familiar with MS Office Suite
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, proactive and able to work under pressure
Employment Period: Jan 2024 – May 2024