The ideal candidate will be assigned to work in the young and dynamic taxation advisory team. The candidate will be provided with opportunities to work on various tax advisory projects, including M&A tax due diligence, M&A tax structuring, transactional tax advice, tax planning, and tax controversy audit support projects.
- Work on various tax advisory projects, including:
- M&A tax due diligence and structuring projects
- Business combination and business reorganization
- Tax controversy support
- Tax health check
- Tax planning for both corporate and individual clients
- Tax advice on domestic and cross-border transactions
- Assist the working team in preparation role for each project from toe to top, including researching tax laws and tax references, preparing engagement letters, preparing tax analyses and reports, attending meetings with clients and finalising tax reports with a guide from seniors and managers.
- Assist Partner, Directors and Managers in marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Law, or Economics (a post-graduate degree or CPA is a plus)
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- A small period of experience training or working in the tax department of an international accounting or law firm, or equivalent experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Ability to prioritise own work and be flexible and adaptable to changing business and departmental needs
- Eager to build on your existing skills and to develop your career
- Proactive attitude with the ability to implement solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals