We are seeking for a detail-oriented individual to join our audit and assurance team. As an audit support associate, you will be required to type and format company documents from financial statements and reports and check all documents for errors. You will also be required to provide assistance in the areas of printing and binding of financial statements and perform a variety of clerical tasks.
- Typing and formatting of financial statements, reports and other documents. This includes preparation of first-year financial statements for new clients and any other documents as and when instructed.
- Documents checking which includes but not limited to accounts casting, cross-referencing, accounts rolled over, comparative figure check and any other related as instructed.
- To help prepare the finalised financial statements which include printing, binding and filing as and when needed.
- Audit files storage archival, administration and maintenance. This includes entering/updating of internal system, barcoding of files, retrieval and filing etc.
- Provide support such as photocopying, filing of reports/documents, scanning, data entry and any other related support functions as instructed.
- Compiling of all audit confirmation, bank confirmation and mailing via local or international couriers.
- Deliver high quality and timely work by understanding the stakeholders/reports requirements and performance a pro-active role to render support and assistance as and when needed.
- Foster good working relationship, collaborate and support all stakeholders within the audit team and play a key role as part of the audit support team.
- Minimum “O” level qualification
- Minimum 1 – 2 years as a typist or data entry clerk will be preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word and excel)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a positive, pro-active, and helpful attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels with professionalism
- High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive information
- High level of meticulousness and the ability to spot spelling and statistical errors
- Good vocabulary and command of English