- Prepare management reports for use by client’s management
- Prepare financial statements for statutory purposes
- Develop expertise in many different types of accounting and support software, which will likely include NetSuite, Xero, and SAP, as well as reporting software such as Blackline
- Undertake a variety of problem-solving exercises.
- Ensure that the accounting services provided by your team are completed on time whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
- Develop strong client relationships
- Motivate, develop and train the accountants within your team
- Improve the efficiency of your team to perform accounting services within budget. Where there are budget overruns, identify the causes and implement solutions
- Support the preparation of proposals to prospective clients
- Improve the quality control and internal processes of the Accounting Department
- Thai nationality Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in the accounting field preferably with an international company
- Excellent Excel skills
- Clear aptitude in using accounting software
- Desire to work in an international environment
- Highly competent in both written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code
- CPA, Tax Auditor, or other international accounting qualification will be considered as a plus
- Strong technical skills, for example: IFRS, US GAAP, cost accounting or financial services
- Eager to build on existing skills and develop management and leadership skills for a successful career
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Your day to day role will be to help manage a team responsible for providing outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients.