You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Working as part of an audit engagement team you will be required to report into the responsible Partner and Manager and will have direct responsibility for your client portfolio as follows:
- Management of your client portfolio delivering high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Achieve team and individual project budgets and objectives.
- Managing financial performance, including preparing budgets, invoicing and collection and variance investigation.
- Maintain a high technical capability and professional standard.
- Pro-actively recognizing issues and addressing these before they become difficulties.
- Coach, support and monitor audit staff ensuring high quality and efficiency.
- Undertake wider office responsibilities when required.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proven experience in auditing with a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience.
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude, willing to learn and be a good team player.
- Confident communication and presentation skills, able to discuss issues clearly.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in high performance teams and under pressure.