We are looking for talent to support and assist in audit, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting.
- Assisting seniors in audit assignment.
- Develop understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Completed CAT/CFAB/Diploma in Accounting, or qualification in any discipline.
- Student pursuing any Professional Qualification in Accounting are encouraged to apply.
- Drive for client service excellence.
- Good team player
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Prefer student member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.