Following Mazars strong development in Vietnam, we are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to apply for our Audit Senior positions.
As an Audit Senior, you will form part of a team of professionals in the analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting for local and international clients from different industries. Besides, the Senior will also lead and manage a team of Assistants.
Presented in Vietnam since 1994, Mazars Vietnam play as an international firm in Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services. We focus on providing added value in financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
Join 47,000 professionals across more than 95 countries in the world now at Mazars to experience a professional and open environment in our offices.
- Supervise of assignments for local and international clients in diverse industries
- Report to a Manager/Partner
- Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and internees
- Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia and ICAEW)
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcript, application without these documents will not be considered).
- Email to: email@example.com
- Email Subject: AUD SEN_Full name
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Address: 9th-11th Floor, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93 (Ext: 322)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
- Email: email@example.com
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam