Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Business Services Senior Accountant – Melbourne
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As part of the Business Services team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships & Individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns, activity statements
- Working as part of a team where you will work closely with a variety of staff
- Supervise junior staff including reviewing work
- Use of MYOB suite, Xero
- Liaising with clients and other external service providers
- 3 to 4 years experience in Business Services / Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and develop/demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong and dedicated work ethic with a genuine focus on client care
- Experience in delegating and reviewing junior team work
- Passionate about guiding and developing staff
- The enthusiasm and commitment to develop a rewarding & challenging career
- Experience with APS preferred
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Chartered Accountants Program or near completion
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our St Kilda Road location, you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program