We are seeking a meticulous, highly driven team player to be part of the Business Support Team (BST). BST is mainly dealing with business development to Mazars’ global clients with a presence in Singapore. This includes, relating and working with Mazars’ other offices in the region and beyond to service the global needs of Mazars’ clients.
BST is the backbone support to the accounting, corporate secretarial and payroll division (Outsourcing) of Mazars. The team performs administrative functions as well as support on all aspects of client service requests. BST is responsible for risk management, performs risk assessments for new clients in accordance with ISCA EP200 and ACRA’s regulatory requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting the BST in all administrative matters and paperwork including supporting the administrative matters of Outsourcing. This includes but not limited to mails redirections, updating of database etc.
- Preparing and supporting the Business Unit’s monthly invoicing process.
- Administration and coordination of all onboarding documents and all client-related matters.
- Administration and maintenance of all Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) documents and information, including the updating of records for the Tax Business Unit in relation to shared KYC and AML documents and other miscellaneous matters.
- Maintaining the customer database in NetSuite including creating prospects, opportunities, client profiles, engagements, and others.
- To work closely with the team to ensure all supporting and administrative paperwork or functions are all well maintained, updated, recorded and available.
- Assisting the Training team in administrative matters such as creating training calendars, booking and setting up training venues, maintaining training records and etc.
- Assist in any ad-hoc enquiries or matters assigned by the Business Support Assistant Manager or Business Support Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing every element of the Client pipeline.
- Arranging and attending prospect meetings / phone calls.
- Preparing draft proposals and engagement letters.
- Ensure seamless completion of onboarding process.
- Ensuring all clients’ acceptance/continuance/interim procedures including conflict checks, AML and KYC are completed.
- Ensuring internal and external risk policies such as EP100, EP200 and ACRA Guideline for RFA are rigorously adhered to.
- Ensuring our policies and structures remain in compliance with personal data protection laws e.g. GDPR and PDPA and are followed across the Outsourcing team.
- Ensuring smooth billing process for Outsourcing Team.
- Involved in any other ad hoc projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Handling any other coordination role as and when required.
- Minimum “O” Level
- Any professional Qualification (ACCA / CFA / CIMA / CPA / ISCA) would be an advantage.
- 1 – 3 years and 2 – 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for Associate and Senior role respectively, but candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply!
- Experience in international accounting / professional services firm preferred.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, including spoken and written English, and ability to work across all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and effective in fostering good working relationships.
- Meticulous, structured and an independent individual.