Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Consultant – HR and IR – Brisbane
Mazars – HR and IR Consulting is looking to add a new consultant to our team to enable us to deliver results for our clients in Australia and beyond. We are looking for either a recent graduate or someone who is early in their HR and IR career.
Mazars is a globally integrated professional services firm that provides meaningful advice and services to the world’s leading organisations and fastest growing businesses. Our worldwide integrated partnerships bring together the knowledge of over 40,400 highly skilled professionals across 91 countries.
Our ideal candidate will have a degree in HR, Industrial Relations, Organisational psychology or law with solid attention to detail and analytical skills and enjoys financial data analytics utilising intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Previous experience working in a professional environment or in a human resources team will be an advantage, but is not mandatory. To obtain a full copy of the position description email us at email@example.com.
Our consultants are known for their relationship building skills and delivering high-quality results for our clients across the entire spectrum of HR and IR. Our full suite of service offerings can be found on our website https://mazarshr.com.au/services/.
A Consultant within Mazars – HR and IR Consulting is responsible for delivering human resources and/or industrial relations consulting services that achieves the business goals of clients. This role will have a particular focus on analysing financial employment data, such as calculating potential underpayment of wages, superannuation and undertaking better off overall tests.
The role provides valuable support to more senior members of the team on larger and/or more complex client consulting projects.
- Provide clients with high quality human resources and/or industrial relations services which achieves their business goals, within scope of competency or under the direction of a more senior team member.
- Specialist in analysing financial employment data with precision and providing valuable insights.
- Under the guidance of the Your HR lead, provide outsourced HR services to clients across the full spectrum of human resource management functions, in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and review of products and services.
- Ensure any client administration associated with provision of consulting and outsourced HR services is accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate with client partner and/or job partner regarding assigned job tasks, enabling them to proactively manage the client relationship.
- Proactively communicate with clients and maintain effective client relationships within scope of authority.
- Engage in business development activities with a focus on building and maintaining relationships and identifying new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Contribute to corporate business development and marketing initiatives and activities, as required.
- Adhere to quality assurance processes.
- Proactively contribute constructive ideas and suggestions for the improvement of systems and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level qualification in Law, Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Organisational psychology or other relevant discipline.
- Experience working in professional office environment or human resources will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our Brisbane location you can expect the following:
- International and domestic mobility opportunities
- Inner city location
- Wellbeing program
- Flu vaccinations
- Learning and development programs
- Charity and community events
- Study assistance to support relevant CPD
- Social club activities and vibrant culture
- A diverse and inclusive team environment
- Flexible working
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on • banking & insurance • health insurance• retail and entertainment• health and well-being
- Casual dress code
How to apply
If you want to be a part of a great team and you think consulting is your next step, submit your CV or send a written application and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.