- Creating strategic business opportunities
- Working closely with the partner, operations, and branding team
- Making presentations in PowerPoint for reviews and meetings.
- Handling all excel work correspondence through letter/E-mail drafting letters..
- Coordination, travel arrangements, scheduling for internal & external staff trainings and Client interface,
- Calendar management, meetings and appointments finalization and follow-up
- Submitting weekly / monthly reports as and when needed
- Maintaining timesheet/Attendance Management system of Partner’s charging hours and
- Taking care of expenses claiming on behalf of partner
- Filing all the necessary confidential documents in Partners office
- Presenting, promoting, and advocating professional advisory services products to existing and prospective customers
- We are looking for a driven and passionate individual, who wants to be part of an international environment and has an interest in growing within the industry.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills