Embarking your career journey with us means:
– Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
– Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
– Pave your own career path with passion.
We are inviting interested candidates who are snowball-learner, creative implementer and resource investigator to join our Financial Advisory services team and grow your professional experience with us.
Main objective of the role:
To support and assist in delivering quality financial advisory services and providing solutions to our wide range of local & international clients in various industries.
- Perform financial due diligence.
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Analyse and provide corporate finance advisory based on client’s needs and financial goals.
- Perform market and industry research; identify and also forecast risks and opportunities in developing financial strategies.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree in any discipline (preferably in Finance, Economic, Accountancy or Professional Qualifications and related field).
- Prefer full or partial of member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Related experience but fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Drive for client service excellence.
- Team player
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability in problem-solving.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.