We are inviting interested candidates who are snowball-learner, creative implementer and resource investigator to join our Financial Advisory services team and grow your professional experience with us.
Main objective of the role:
To support and assist in delivering quality financial advisory services and providing solutions to our wide range of local & international clients in various industries.
The position reports to the Senior Manager or Partner and will perform the following work :
- Take part in different transaction services assignments, mostly, financial due diligence, but not limited to it.
- Assist on other projects such as forensic, valuation, business process optimization projects and internal controls audits.
- Provide support to management in planning the engagement and managing the project.
- Plan and perform high added value analyses with the assistance of juniors in reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with clients.
- Being involved in the preparation of proposals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (business, accounting, etc).
- At least 3 years of experience in providing financial advisory services (or combination of audit and advisory services).
- Other experience outside of FAS (e.g. external audit, consulting) will be considered.
- Strong business oriented mind and interest in developing / growing our FAS business.
- Business level of English is required. Knowledge of other languages are a plus.
- CPA, CFA or similar certifications are a plus.