Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 240 staffs nationwide.
Join the 47,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 95 countries now.
- Assess the current status (the design and operating effectiveness) of Internal control system (including policies, guidance, templates, financial management system, transactions, accounting records and accounting and financial reports…) in the organizations and their partners.
- Propose remedial actions in a timely manner or give recommendation to strengthen internal control system and procedures for different sections and processes: procurement, cash and bank, advance, human resources, asset management.
- Provide training (classroom and training on job) for the finance team, other relevant staff and partners.
- Update the manual which should detail risk-based review approaches for all operations of the Projects/organizations.
- Support the operations of the finance team of the organizations during the assignment performance.
- Perform bookkeeping for the organizations; review planning and budgeting process; manage funds received from Donors and transferred to partners; review financial statements, accounting documents submitted by partners to ensure that they are complied with Donors and the organizations’ requirements.
- Perform internal audit, internal control review activities; liaise with auditors of the organizations to address issues regarding audit reports/management letters.
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia and ICAEW).
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment/NGO sector, working as an Audit Senior/Internal auditor/Finance officer.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to provide guidance to others.
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people.
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
What We Can Offer
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive training, with overseas programs and periodical internal updates.
- Clear career development paths.
- Possibility of working on different business lines.
- Regular client contact.
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to the below contact information:
- Cover letter in English (and French if any)
- Résumé in English (and French if any)
- Qualifications and certificates, if any
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Address: 9th-11th Floor, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
- Email: email@example.com
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam