This position offers an excellent opportunity for a qualified, and self-driven Valuations Manager / Senior Manager. As a key member of the team, your role is pivotal to ensure independent execution on valuation projects, coaching and developing junior staff, and improve clients service quality.
The Valuations Manager / Senior Manager will be a part of our Singapore office, which is the center of excellence within APAC, and will have the opportunity to work on cross-border assignments within the region. This role will not only be valuations-focused but will also have opportunities to work on other M&A advisory related assignments.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform independent valuation for businesses, intellectual property, financial instruments, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting and restructuring.
- Assist in market and industry research, construct and analyse financial models, develop financial models and set up best practices, workflow and procedures in related areas.
- Assist in pitching for new projects, including preparation and presentation of proposals, engagement letters, marketing materials and technical documents.
- Guide team to prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements and to propose steps in improving client’s network and relationship.
- Plan, supervising, train, and mentor seniors, associates and interns on valuation and valuation related services and to organise cross function sharing and learning sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics.
- CFA, CVA, RICS or ASA qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in valuation or corporate finance in an accounting/professional services firm
- Seasoned user on research/technical tools such as S&P CIQ, Mergermarket, Bloomberg.
- Familiar with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation.
- Resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written