Mazars, the Smart Choice
Join our expanding team!
The HR Outsourcing Manager will partner with the Accounts Offshore Team and provide general human resources support including staffing, retention, orientation, career development, performance management compensation, employee relations, and communication. Additionally, will be tapped for consultancy services regarding HR standards, practices, and employee relations.
Detailed Job Description
- Supports the organization by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes for outsourcing staff.
- Prepares outsourced employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs, including the preparation of project-based, outsourced, and secondment contracts.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources for outsourcing by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources pool, policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all outsourcing, secondment, and project-based employee positions.
- Manages outsourced staff pay plan, including checking of timesheets, monitoring of overtime pay and leaves, administration of benefits, directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of outsourcing employee work and coordinates with clients.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor laws and regulations with respect to outsourcing, secondment, and project employees. Represent the organization with labor and/or government agencies.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Completes outsourced human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be delegated by management.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or other related courses.
- With at least 3-5 years managerial experience in Human Resource Management.
- With a strong background in different HR facets especially in Talent Acquisition, Learning, and Development, and Labor Relations.
- Mature, efficient, accountable, trustworthy, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Ability to work independently and handle multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office