Lead the overall Technology and Security Department in Mazars Malaysia. This position is to ensure that the development, to add depth, and continue expansion of the Technology and Security service line in Mazars Malaysia by strengthening potential business opportunities and delivering value added technology risk consultancy services to our clients. To work with other IT specialist within the Mazars group for best practice implementation.
- Manage and lead the team in technology risk consultancy services in local and overseas engagements.
- Strong understanding of business and IT processes, information system management, IT governance, and security related risk and controls with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement.
- Perform IT/IS audit, IT risk assessment or security/vulnerability assessment to review and analyse the security risks, issues and impact to the business.
- Deliver findings and reports on work assignment status and recommendations to the management.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed their expectations.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Systems / Information Technology or relevant.
- 5-8 years of relevant experiences in Information Technology/Cyber Security and/or in IT Security Administrator, IT / IS audit and IT risk assessment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to motivate, train and guide team members
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, innovative and a team player.
- Sound technical and professional understanding in COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000 or equivalent standards, as well as ISACA standard.
- Strong understanding of business and IT processes, and security related risk and controls with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is advantageous.